- Reconstruction of B Street from Boundary Road to North Six Street ... more
- Drilling a new well to increase the reliability of the water system ... more
- Waste Water Treatment Facility upgrade ... more
- Municipal water system improvements ... more
- Main St. Reconstruction ... more
- Historic Mabton High School Rehabilitation ... more
Upcoming City Council Meetings
Next City Council Study Session is 6:00 pm
Tuesday, October 13.
Next City Council Meeting is 7:00 pm Tuesday, October 13.
Both meetings will be held in the council chambers in City Hall.
Notice to Mabton Residents
The City of Mabton well drilling project on South Street is nearing completion. From September 30 through October 5 there will be loud noise coming from the site (16 to 24 hours per day); the project is scheduled for full completion on or before October 16. Thank you for your patience.
Mabton In the News
Mabton Wastewater Treatment Plan receives 2014
Wastewater Treatment Plant Outstanding Performance Award
Down the Press Release
Association of Washington Cities honors
City of Mabton Mayor Mario Martinez
for his advocacy efforts for the Public Works Trust Fund
City of Mabton Newsletter